Daily Delivery Driver
- 1931 N Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, USA
Bush Brothers Provision Company is a fifth generation, family-owned meat packing and distribution company, located at the same address in West Palm Beach since 1925. We offer regular delivery from Orlando to Miami and Naples, and export to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, and the Americas. From the beginning, we have worked very hard to maintain a reputation for excellent quality and superb service. We are very proud to count among our customers the most luxurious hotels, largest country clubs, and finest white tablecloth restaurants in South Florida and the Caribbean.
Bush Brothers values our employees like family and provides for individual growth and opportunity. We are seeking delivery drivers to provide the finest steaks, roasts, and chops for the foodservice industry in South Florida.
Loading and delivering the finest meats to hotels, restaurants, and country clubs in South Florida.
- Prepare truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure.
- Unloading incoming product.
- Organizing cooler/freezer storage.
- Picking orders according to customer specifications.
- Deliver items by identifying destinations; following route; unloading items; maintaining a schedule.
- Serve customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints; adjusting orders.
- Obtains payment by accepting cash and checks;
- Maintain safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
We work Monday through Saturday, (approximately) 5am to noon during summer months and (approximately) 4am to 2pm during "season" (November through May).
Pay for this job is based on experience, and is negotiable. Hours are plentiful, and overtime is readily available in season.
*** PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR SHOW UP FOR APPLICATION WITHOUT SUBMITTING RESUME AND A MESSAGE EXPLAINING YOUR EXPERIENCE, WE WILL THEN ASK YOU TO COME IN AND FILL OUT APPLICATION ***
- Some experience preferred, preferably in the foodservice delivery business.
- Class A or B CDL preferred. Can train up to this position by handling warehouse/loading before driving.
- Prompt, daily attendance, combined with strong worth ethic.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 80lbs.
- Military experience a big plus.
We offer a full healthcare benefit plan for our employees, also including vision, dental, and supplemental benefits. We also offer a 401k Plan for retirement, including matching funds.