Community Marketing Intern
Bubbleball is the future. We’re an Irvine based startup making waves and we're about to launch our next big idea and need your help.
- Work directly with the Founder of Bubbleball Inc. and get exposure to entrepreneurship
- Act as a brand ambassador to recruit players for our regional league. This means you'll be out at soccer matches and other fitness events regularly
- Help coordinate bubbleball games in the LA / OC / San Diego area
- A junior, senior or recently graduated college student studying marketing, business, sports, or media communications
- Fitness oriented with high energy
- Highly energetic, resourceful and organized
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and readiness to help teammates and customers when needed
- Fun loving, self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative
- A passion for marketing and story telling
- Friendly, outgoing and interested in socializing with others
- Ability to work 2-4 days per week split between office hours, at home, and on site at events
- Valid driver's license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.