Senior Account Supervisor - Nucleus Digital
Who Is Nucleus Digital?
Nucleus is a digital-focused marketing firm based in Philadelphia. We are owned by Brownstein Group, an industry leading Advertising and PR firm.
What we do…
We leverage creative, technology and performance-driven media to grow our client’s businesses. With a unique approach, a small, nimble team of senior talent, focused on managing client marketing strategy, delivering exceptional creative work and driving business results.
What we’re known for…
Brownstein is an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year ----> a PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist ----> and an inductee at Advertising Week’s Madison Avenue Walk of Fame. Ranked as an O’Dwyer’s Top 100 National PR Agency and one of Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to Work for Women, Brownstein Group is relentless in the pursuit of breakthrough ideas, and dedicated to its clients and people.
Senior Account Supervisor
We are looking for a problem solver responsible for building and maintaining strong partnerships with clients and extended teams to join our team as a Senior Account Supervisor. The Senior Account Supervisor is inquisitive and probing when responding to client requests and thoughtful when making agency recommendations. The person in this role keenly manages multiple projects from start to finish with an eye toward ensuring strategy and creative integrity is carried through execution.
- Day-to-day management of client projects, working in collaboration with internal agency teams: Creative, Technology and Media
- Develop and manage working processes to efficiently deliver/maintain large, integrated campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Provide client support and strategy to meet client objectives and timelines
- Builds strong relationships with clients and partners
- Engages in discussions with clients and partners with them to take actions to improve the business
- Provide stewardship to ensure high quality work and agency output
- Track budgets and monitor project scope, providing monthly reports
- Understand potential project risks and provide recommendations for contingency plans
- Proactive category/competitor tracking and reporting, providing observations and opportunities
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.*
*Currently accepting applications for hybrid candidates preferably in the Greater Philadelphia area*
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing and advertising, preferably digital experience in a Client Service role
- 3 years of experience managing a team
- Associate/BS/BA Advertising/Communications/Marketing, preferred
- B2C, B2B and retail advertising experience is a plus
Special Sauce We’re Looking For:
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; keeps the trains running
- Multi-tasker who is able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-pace business
- Detail oriented — attentive and accurate
- Inquisitive and exhibits genuine interest in advertising and is eager to learn and ask questions
- Influential communication skills across the board
- Team player and nurturer of healthy workplace culture; leads by example
- A self-starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit, endless career ambition, and is resourceful
- A range of previous work and experiences that demonstrate bold, brave, and brilliant thinking and execution
- Someone who loves marketing and advertising (REALLY loves it!)
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- This position may require time in office buildings or outdoors
Perks for your well being:
Brownstein offers the following benefits so you remain unstoppable:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest, and most interesting people in the industry
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Wellness programs
- 401K program
- Remote Working
- Flex Days
- Summer Hours
- Unlimited PTO
Brownstein and Nucleus Digital are committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
Brownstein is an equal opportunity employer. When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, ableness, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.