Project Manager - Creative Services
Who Is Brownstein Group?
Brownstein is an independent advertising and public relations agency based in Philadelphia.
What we do
We build unstoppable brands by helping clients navigate the changing tides of culture and business with a focus on brand longevity, and have worked with a range of companies including IKEA USA, Comcast Xfinity, DuPont™ Sorona®, TruGreen, The GIANT Company, ACI Speedpay, NJM Insurance Group, and Saint-Gobain North America.
What we’re known for
Brownstein is an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year ----> a PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist ----> and an inductee at Advertising Week’s Madison Avenue Walk of Fame.
The Project Manager is to plan, manage, and see through to execution all facets of multimedia campaigns for a large healthcare client. Candidate should possess a complete, working knowledge of the broadcast production process for Television and Radio, as well as Direct Mail, Digital, Social, Print, and Video Assets.
- Manage the full project lifecycle with internal and external resources.
- Evaluate new project requests; gather key details and recommend project approach.
- Establish, create, and manage project scopes, budgets, and timelines; forecast hours and coordinate with cross-functional partners.
- Forecast resourcing needs and collaborate with our Director of Creative Operations to ensure upcoming projects can be adequately staffed.
- Coordinate across multiple teams, both internal and external creative partners, to execute project deliverables and ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinate and lead project communications, including but not limited to: keeping stakeholders apprised of status and requirements, ensuring team actions remain in synergy and meet deadlines on a daily basis, and leading and facilitating regular team and vendor meetings to review project status and resolve issues.
- Manage expectations regarding timelines, budgets, and reviews/approvals.
- Proactively identify risks and provide options forward; use solid judgment to escalate issues appropriately.
- Ensure final assets are delivered to approved specifications (and approved digital distribution platforms if applicable).
- Track and update project details via internal work management tools, including scope and project change requests.
- Focus on continuous improvement; define and implement new client/campaign processes and workflows as needs arise.
- Other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in an agency setting; understand how to work with creative and production teams, client service teams, and clients alike
- Exceptional communication skills
- Understanding of core agency disciplines and capabilities, including account management, finance, strategy, creative, digital development, and print/broadcast production.
- Extensive knowledge of fundamental PM processes, workflows, and terminology
- Excellent project management, time management, and traffic management skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under (sometimes) tight deadlines
- You are scrappy, nimble and sharp! You are a team player; you communicate well and do not crumble under pressure. You also know how to have a good time.
- Healthcare and Direct Response experience a plus.
Who we are:
Brownstein is an independent advertising and public relations agency based in Philadelphia. Founded at the height of the Creative Revolution in 1964, we are one of the longest-running independent agencies in the country, offering expertise across brand strategy, advertising, public relations, social media, and digital services. We build unstoppable brands by helping clients navigate the changing tides of culture and business with a focus on brand longevity, and have worked with a range of companies including IKEA USA, Comcast Xfinity, DuPont™ Sorona®, TruGreen, The GIANT Company, ACI Speedpay, NJM Insurance Group, and Saint-Gobain North America. Brownstein is a 2018 Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, a 2019 PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist, and an inductee at Advertising Week’s 2020 Madison Avenue Walk of Fame.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Wellness programs
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Summer hour Fridays
- Remote working with office hours as needed
- Unlimited vacation
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement
Brownstein is committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, ableness, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.
Brownstein Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.