Account Supervisor - Client Services
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who is Brownstein Group?
Recognized by Ad Age as a ‘Small Agency of the Year,’ Brownstein Group is the longest-running independent advertising and public relations agency based in Philadelphia.
What we do…
Founded at the height of the Creative Revolution in 1964, Brownstein Group is a full-service agency with expertise across all disciplines, including: brand strategy, advertising, public relations, social media, and digital services. Brownstein Group specializes in crafting memorable campaigns that generate positive brand awareness, increased sales/leads, and measurable impact for clients. We build unstoppable brands by helping clients navigate the changing tides of culture and business with a focus on brand longevity, and have worked with a range of companies including Humana, NJM Insurance, TruGreen, Inspira Healthcare, Giant Food Stores, ACI Worldwide, IKEA USA, Comcast Xfinity, DuPont™ Sorona®, and Saint-Gobain North America.
What we’re known for…
Brownstein is an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year ----> a PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist ----> and an inductee at Advertising Week’s Madison Avenue Walk of Fame. Ranked as an O’Dwyer’s Top 100 National PR Agency and one of Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Best Places to Work for Women, Brownstein Group is relentless in the pursuit of breakthrough ideas, and dedicated to its clients and people.
We are looking to add a new Account Supervisor to our Client Services team.
Reports to Account Director
Role: Problem Solver
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships with client and extended teams.
- Inquisitive and probing when responding to client requests; and thoughtful when making agency recommendations.
- Manages multiple projects from start to finish with an eye toward ensuring strategy and creative integrity is carried through execution.
B2C, B2B and retail advertising experience a PLUS
Traditional & digital advertising experience, including familiarity with agency processes a MUST
- Day-to-day management of client projects, working in collaboration with internal agency teams: Creative, Production, Strategy, Digital and PR.
- Provide support within the Client Service team to meet client objectives and timelines.
- Develop and manage working processes to efficiently deliver/maintain large, integrated campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Stewardship to ensure high quality work and agency output.
- Effectively utilize the agency’s integrated specialist teams, with an understanding of how to get the best from fellow team members.
- Track budgets and monitor project scope, providing monthly reports.
- Understand potential project risks and provide recommendations for contingency plans.
- Support and mentor junior team members to help them grow.
- Proactive category/competitor tracking and reporting, providing observations and opportunities.
- 4-6 years of Client Service experience, managing the delivery of integrated campaigns and initiatives.
- Demonstrates passion for the agency, the work and the client’s business.
- An understanding of agency process and operations, with a proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Organized—able to sort, file and retrieve information logically and easily.
- Multi-task oriented—able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines under stress.
- Is all about the details —attentive and accurate.
- Will lead by example.
- Flexible—able to shift gears easily.
- Effective communicator—able to communicate to agency staff and clients verbally and in writing; as well as being a good listener.
- Effective presenter to clients—able to communicate agency POV with logic and conviction
- Self-confident—able to project and instill confidence in others.
- Self-starter—able to anticipate needs and act without direction.
- Inquisitive—exhibits genuine interest in advertising and is eager to learn and ask questions.
Education and Experience:
- Associate/BS/BA Advertising/Communications/Marketing.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing and advertising, preferably in a Client Service role.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest, and most interesting people in the industry
- Competitive salary & bonus plan
- Health benefits package
- Wellness programs
- 401K & profit sharing
- Unlimited PTO
- Recognized holidays & Summer Friday hours
- Remote working with office hours as needed
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement
Brownstein is committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.
Brownstein Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.