Account Executive - Client Services
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who Is Brownstein Group?
Brownstein is an independent advertising and public relations agency based in Philadelphia.
What we do
We build unstoppable brands by helping clients navigate the changing tides of culture and business with a focus on brand longevity, and have worked with a range of companies including IKEA USA, Comcast Xfinity, DuPont™ Sorona®, TruGreen, The GIANT Company, ACI Speedpay, NJM Insurance Group, and Saint-Gobain North America.
What we’re known for
Brownstein is an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year ----> a PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist ----> and an inductee at Advertising Week’s Madison Avenue Walk of Fame.
Check out one of our latest, show-stopping campaigns as profiled in Muse by Clio:https://musebycl.io/health/youll-recognize-surgery-patient-inspira-healths-playful-new-ad
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team and help us achieve our agency goal of creating Unstoppable Brands and delighting our clients. In this position, you will be the day-to-day business owner on your assigned accounts. You will be responsible for leading internal agency processes so that projects are completed on time and within budget. You’ll work both independently and as part of a dynamic team that likes to roll their sleeves up and create breakthrough work.
Brownstein is an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, a PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist, and an inductee at Advertising Week’s Madison Avenue Walk of Fame.
What you will do…
- Support day-to-day account management for various clients, ensuring that tactical elements are executed on time and within budget
- Lead all aspects of assigned projects, always able to explain the status, timing implications and budget implications at each step
- Become a subject matter expert in the client’s business
- Work closely with cross-functional teams – Strategy, Creative, Production - to coordinate each step of a project from initiation to close
- Manage various elements of production across TV, radio, print, digital and social channels
- Manage creative briefs, work orders, schedules and estimates to ensure project success for assigned accounts
- Coordinate client calls, presentations, briefings and status calls
- Manage monthly budget reports
- Support the Account Supervisor or Account Director to develop and communicate marketing plans for the clients
- BS / BA Advertising / Communications / Marketing
- 2-3 years of work experience in account management/project management preferred
- Ad agency experience required
- Experience working in a fast-paced business
- Organized—able to handle multiple work streams, schedules, budgets
- Detail-oriented—attentive and accurate
- Effective communicator – able to communicate to agency teams and clients with excellent verbal and writing skills
- A “Can Do!” attitude – willing to roll up your sleeves and work with multiple teams
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Keynote and Word
- Experience with project management software preferred – Function Point
Brownstein Group offers the following competitive benefits:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest, and most interesting people in the industry
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Wellness programs
- 401K program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein is committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
Brownstein is an equal opportunity employer. When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, ableness, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.