Advertising Account Executive
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who Is Brownstein Group?
Brownstein is an independent advertising and public relations agency based in Philadelphia.
What we do
We build unstoppable brands by helping clients navigate the changing tides of culture and business with a focus on brand longevity, and have worked with a range of companies including IKEA USA, Comcast Xfinity, DuPont™ Sorona®, TruGreen, The GIANT Company, ACI Speedpay, NJM Insurance Group, and Saint-Gobain North America.
What we’re known for
Brownstein is an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year ----> a PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist ----> and an inductee at Advertising Week’s Madison Avenue Walk of Fame.
Check out one of our latest, show-stopping campaigns as profiled in Muse by Clio:https://musebycl.io/health/youll-recognize-surgery-patient-inspira-healths-playful-new-ad
We are looking for an Account Executive. This position is the day-to-day business owner on its respective accounts. They are responsible for managing client expectations and understanding internal process so that projects are completed on time and within budget. The position monitors work to assure agency creative standards are met and that our clients are delighted. It requires collaborative work within the department and agency. You’ll work both independently and as part of a dynamic team that likes to roll their sleeves up and get things done.
- Supports day-to-day account management for various clients, ensuring that tactical elements are executed on time and within budget
- Stays on top of all aspects of a project, always able to explain the status, timing implications, and budget implications at each step.
- Works closely with team to coordinate each step of a project from initiation to close, making sure jobs stay on task and are executed efficiently
- Proactively communicates with the team with timeliness and clarity
- Manages creative briefs, work orders, schedules, and estimates to ensure project success for assigned accounts.
- Coordinates client and agency partner calls and presentations
- Prepare for, attend, and support client meetings/presentations as required (ensuring all action items are followed through)
- Acts as the liaison for integrated agency partner teams
- Works with finance to update and manage monthly budget reports
- Supports the Account Supervisor or Account Director to develop and communicate marketing plans for the client
- Complies to quality standards for the team as set forth by leadership
- BS/BA Advertising/Communications/ Marketing
- 2-3 years of work experience in account management/project management, or equivalent internships in related fields
- Digital experience preferred
- Organized—able to sort, file and retrieve information logically and easily
- Multi-task oriented—able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines under stress
- Detail-oriented—attentive and accurate
- Flexible—able to shift gears easily
- Effective communicator—able to communicate to agency staff and clients both verbally and in writing; as well as being a good listener
- Self-confident—able to project and instill confidence in others
- Self-starter—able to anticipate needs and act without direction
- Inquisitive—exhibits genuine interest in advertising and is eager to learn and ask questions
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Word
- Experience with project management software preferred
Special Sauce We’re Looking For:
- Multi-tasker who is able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-pace business
- Detail oriented — attentive and accurate
- Inquisitive and exhibits genuine interest in advertising and is eager to learn and ask questions
- Team player and nurturer of healthy workplace culture; leads by example
- A self-starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit, endless career ambition, and is resourceful
- A range of previous work and experiences that demonstrate bold, brave, and brilliant thinking and execution
- Someone who loves marketing and advertising (REALLY loves it!)
Brownstein Group offers the following competitive benefits:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest, and most interesting people in the industry
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Wellness programs
- 401K program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein is committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
Brownstein is an equal opportunity employer. When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, ableness, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.