- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who Is Brownstein Group?
Brownstein is an independent advertising and public relations agency based in Philadelphia.
What we do
We build unstoppable brands by helping clients navigate the changing tides of culture and business with a focus on brand longevity, and have worked with a range of companies including IKEA USA, Comcast Xfinity, DuPont™ Sorona®, TruGreen, The GIANT Company, ACI Speedpay, NJM Insurance Group, and Saint-Gobain North America.
What we’re known for
Brownstein is an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year ----> a PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist ----> and an inductee at Advertising Week’s Madison Avenue Walk of Fame.
Check out one of our latest, show-stopping campaigns as profiled in Muse by Clio: https://musebycl.io/health/youll-recognize-surgery-patient-inspira-healths-playful-new-ad
*Open to remote work
Brownstein is looking for an Interactive Designer who will collaborate with teams across the agency to create highly functional designs that are visually stunning and deliver best in class user experiences. The Interactive Designer is organized, detail oriented, and enjoys juggling multiple tasks. In this role, you will have the opportunity to flex your creative muscle to create websites and digital ads for clients across all industries.
- Work with strategy to create wireframes and sitemaps
- Collaborate with design team to create digital ads, animations, templates, mobile layouts
- Assist management in scoping projects
- Use various CRMs to publish content (landing pages, documents, email blasts)
- Test and debug projects to ensure cross-browser/device functionality and performance
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 2+ years’ experience in web design/development
- Knowledge of web animation principles and software such as Adobe Animate, Google Web Designer
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience creating HTML email templates
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Basic understanding of web security and data privacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience working with CRMs
- Basic understanding of Node.js applications
- Experience handling JSON data
To complement a salary that will make you smile, Brownstein Group offers the following competitive benefits:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest, and most interesting people in the industry
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein is committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
Brownstein is an equal opportunity employer. When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, ableness, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.