Senior Account Director
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Senior Account Director - Integrated
* Open to remote work
Brownstein is looking for a Senior Account Director. The Senior Account Director is responsible for leading several client relationships under the direction of the Group Account Director and the Director of Client Services. They will achieve business goals and objectives, while also mentoring and providing guidance to other members of the account management team. As a Senior Account Director, you will be identifying organic growth areas amongst your clients and working across the agency to expand client business, as well as leading execution on current marketing plans.
- Identifies opportunities for clients that support their business, brand and customer goals
- Articulates client’s brand attributes and ensures it is incorporated into recommendations and creative
- Defines business objectives of advertising programs and demonstrates an understanding of the economic impact of the program
- Monitors all program execution to ensure team has the proper level of support to deliver on time and on budget
- Actively participates in client presentations, selling and explaining the agency’s point of view
- Conducts briefings for internal team outlining specifics of project, business objectives, client strategy, requirements, budget, schedule, job number
- Maintains and grows strong client relationships by partnering with client to understand their key marketing objectives for all programs
- Leads and/or participates in new business activities and pitches
- Manages internal team by providing guidance, establishing goals and providing an appropriate level of feedback on a regular basis
- Provides clear direction to the team on all projects
- 10+ years of integrated marketing program development and execution experience, including broadcast and video production
- Agency experience a must
- Strong knowledge of both traditional and digital advertising
- Demonstrated experience in growing client accounts
- Advertising strategy development experience
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Ability to manage people and clients
- Effective communicator—able to communicate to agency staff and clients verbally and in writing; as well as being a good listener.
- Effective presenter to clients—able to communicate agency pov with logic and conviction
- Self-confident—able to project and instill confidence in others.
- Self-starter—able to anticipate needs and act without direction.
- Inquisitive—exhibits genuine interest in advertising and is eager to learn and ask questions
- Strong overall business and marketing skills
- Professional with high integrity
- Mature and unflappable in tense situations
- Embodies values of Brownstein Group
Who Is Brownstein Group?
Brownstein is an independent advertising and public relations agency based in Philadelphia.
What we do
We build unstoppable brands by helping clients navigate the changing tides of culture and business with a focus on brand longevity, and have worked with a range of companies including IKEA USA, Comcast Xfinity, DuPont™ Sorona®, TruGreen, The GIANT Company, ACI Speedpay, NJM Insurance Group, and Saint-Gobain North America.
What we’re known for
Brownstein is an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year ----> a PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist ----> and an inductee at Advertising Week’s Madison Avenue Walk of Fame.
Check out one of our latest, show-stopping campaigns as profiled in AdWeek: https://bit.ly/3dBg6gE
To complement a salary that will make you smile, Brownstein Group offers the following competitive benefits:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest, and most interesting people in the industry
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein is committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
Brownstein is an equal opportunity employer. When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, ableness, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.