Account Supervisor - Integrated
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Who Is Brownstein Group?
Brownstein is an independent advertising and public relations agency based in Philadelphia.
What we do
We build unstoppable brands by helping clients navigate the changing tides of culture and business with a focus on brand longevity, and have worked with a range of companies including IKEA USA, Comcast Xfinity, DuPont™ Sorona®, TruGreen, The GIANT Company, ACI Speedpay, NJM Insurance Group, and Saint-Gobain North America.
What we’re known for
Brownstein is an Ad Age Small Agency of the Year ----> a PRNEWS Small Public Relations Firm of the Year finalist ----> and an inductee at Advertising Week’s Madison Avenue Walk of Fame.
Check out one of our latest, show-stopping campaigns as profiled in AdWeek. https://bit.ly/3dBg6gE
Brownstein is looking for an Account Supervisor who is adept at problem solving and building strong partnerships with colleagues, clients, and extended team members. The Account Supervisor is inquisitive and probing when responding to client requests and thoughtful when making agency recommendations. The person in this role keenly manages multiple projects from start to finish with an eye toward ensuring strategic and creative integrity is carried through execution.
This position reports to: Account Director
(Office-based or remote)
- Day-to-day management of client projects, working in collaboration with internal agency teams: Creative, Production, Strategy, Digital, and PR
- Develop and manage working processes to efficiently deliver/maintain large, integrated campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Provide support within the Client Service team to meet client objectives and timelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Engage in discussions with clients and partners; takes action to improve the business
- Provide stewardship to ensure high-quality work and agency output
- Effectively utilize the agency’s integrated specialist teams, with an understanding of how to get the best from fellow team members
- Track budgets and monitor project scope, providing monthly reports
- Understand potential project risks and provide recommendations for contingency plans
- Support and mentor junior team members to help them grow
- Proactive category/competitor tracking and reporting, providing observations and opportunities to the internal team
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, preferably in a client service/account management role
- Associate/BS/BA Advertising/Communications/Marketing, preferred
- Integrated production experience (specifically TV/video), required
- B2C experience required
- Financial services and insurance experience, a plus
Special Sauce We’re Looking For:
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; keeps the trains running
- Multi-tasker who is able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced business
- Detail oriented — attentive and accurate
- Inquisitive and exhibits genuine interest in advertising and is eager to learn and ask questions
- Influential communication skills across the board
- Team player and nurturer of healthy workplace culture; leads by example
- A self-starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit, endless career ambition, and is resourceful
- A true believer in the power of brands and the role they play in our lives
- All around positive person who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A range of previous work and experiences that demonstrate bold, brave, and brilliant thinking and execution
- Someone who loves marketing and advertising (REALLY loves it!)
To complement a salary that will make you smile, Brownstein Group offers the following competitive benefits:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest, and most interesting people in the industry
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein is committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
Brownstein is an equal opportunity employer. When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, ableness, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.