Account Supervisor - Advertising
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
DIVERSITY EQUITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
Brownstein is committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives that they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, ableness, sexual orientation and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.
Advertising Account Supervisor
Reports to Account Director
Brownstein Group is looking for its next star!
Role: Problem Solver
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships with client and extended teams
- Inquisitive and probing when responding to client requests; and thoughtful when making agency recommendations
- Manages multiple projects from start to finish with an eye toward ensuring strategy and creative integrity is carried through execution.
B2C, B2B and retail advertising experience a PLUS
Traditional & digital advertising a MUST
- Demonstrates passion for the agency, the work and the client’s business
- Proactively learns about the category/industry and the brand/products in order to become a trusted resource in both internal and client conversations
- Engages in meaningful discussions with clients and partners with them to take actions to improve the business
- Champions the agency perspective and is persuasive and articulate when communicating work and ideas
- Questions client requests when necessary and thinks creatively to solve problems
- Oversees and navigates the team on all aspects of executing of projects
- Works closely with Strategy, Creative and Production to create a plan on managing projects and strives for flawless execution
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Organized—able to sort, file and retrieve information logically and easily.
- Multi-task oriented—able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines under stress.
- Detail-oriented—attentive and accurate.
- Flexible—able to shift gears easily.
- Effective communicator—able to communicate to agency staff and clients verbally and in writing; as well as being a good listener.
- Effective presenter to clients—able to communicate agency pov with logic and conviction
- Self-confident—able to project and instill confidence in others.
- Self-starter—able to anticipate needs and act without direction.
- Inquisitive—exhibits genuine interest in advertising and is eager to learn and ask questions
Education and Experience:
- Associate/BS/BA Advertising/Communications/Marketing
- 4-5 years experience marketing and advertising
What we offer:
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits + pet insurance!
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
This person must have the ability to work remotely through 2020.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc..., and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.
NO CALLS PLEASE