Social Media Strategist
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
DIVERSITY EQUITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
Brownstein is committed to cultivating a culture of inclusion and authenticity.
The sum of our collective individual life experiences, uniqueness, knowledge, creativity, self-expression, and talent that our employees bring to their work represents not only a major part of our culture, but our work and Brownstein’s success as well.
When bringing people into our team, we welcome the unique perspectives that they bring related to their experience, culture, education, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, ableness, sexual orientation and beliefs. We believe in the strength of our people and the power in diversity.
We’re always working on being more inclusive and there will always be more work to do, so please come and join us.
HAVE A PARTICULAR SET OF SKILLS WE’RE MISSING?
Social Media Strategist
Brownstein Group is seeking a Social Media Strategist to manage organic and paid social media strategy & support content and communication plans for a range of B2B & consumer brand clients. This person will report directly to the Senior Social Media Strategist and will have significant client interaction. They will partner with internal teams such as creative, strategy, and public relations to plan and implement social campaigns that include tactics such as organic and paid social media, platform optimizations, online influencer programs, digital content ecosystems and in-depth social reporting. The ideal candidate is equal parts media planner, strategist, and storyteller, and possesses a solid understanding of the ever-evolving world of social media with the ability to uncover client opportunities.
· A strategic and creative mind that is deeply experienced in bringing ideas to life across social platforms; while being keen on becoming BFFs with the creative team to collaborate on these strategic ideas to deliver the best possible work
· An organized doer that is comfortable dealing directly with clients, media partners and managing multiple challenging timelines
· A supportive and pro-active presence on our team as you complete tasks with positive energy, while rallying a team
· Develop social strategies across a range of social/digital platforms, while shaping client content, consumer facing stories and messaging
· Contribute to the execution of social content calendars through oversight of social copywriting, creative assets, activations and influencer programs
· Analyze organic and paid social performance and use data-based insights to develop creative content strategies
· Develop monthly and/or quarterly (paid and organic) reports based on aligned client and/or campaign’s strategic goals and KPIs
· Identify new growth opportunites and best practices based on emerging social trends, competitive business intelligence and consumer insights
· Understand the organic social media landscape and platform optimization to grown client’s social media engagement
· Recommend paid social media strategies and negotiate with media vendors to manage PPC, native advertising and promoted social campaigns
· Spearhead creative thought leadership and fluency in each brands’ unique voice and value proposition to develop impactful and on-brand campaigns
Liaise with internal brand teams and external agencies in relation to strategic recommendations, testing roadmaps and optimization
· 4-6 years of agency experience driving social content strategy for multiple accounts or brand/client-side social strategy and B2B experience
· Demonstrated ability to create strategic plans across multiple channels, including managing ad budgets and out of pocket expenses
· Fluency of major social platforms and creative best practices for ad results across channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google, etc)
· Experience using Sprout Social, Meltwater, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and other social tools
· Strong analytic skills with the ability to use data to inform social strategies and campaign content
· Strong leadership and relational skills across agency teams and clients
· Excellent communications and presentation skills
· High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
· Passion for social media, emerging social trends, creativity and audience-first thinking
· Resourceful and a problem solver with the ability to navigate the unique experience of working remotely during COVID-19
What we offer
- Collaboration with some of the smartest, most interesting people in the industry
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits + Pet insurance!
- Wellness programs including discounts on gym memberships & virtual workouts
- 401k plus matching program
- Felixible paid time off
Brownstein group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
NO CALLS PLEASE
Please provide an unlocked link to a portfolio for consideration.