- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Founded at the height of the Creative Revolution, Brownstein Group is the longest-running independent marketing communications agency in Philadelphia. Over the past 5 decades, our campaigns have run nationally, the results have been felt far and wide. We're living proof that you can take the agency out of Philly but you can't take the Philly out of us.
The guts, the attitude, the drive-it all runs deep.
215 isn't just our address, it isn't just our area code. It's the code we live by.
Get to know us at brownsteingroup.com.
POSITION TITLE: Art Director/Designer
REPORTS TO: Associate Creative Director
We’re looking for a seasoned art director/designer to join our studio and have the opportunity to make lots of cool, beautiful stuff.
- Adobe Creative Suite: specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Design, Layout, Concepting
- Print campaigns, web, social, outdoor & events
- Nice to haves: retouching, illustrating, photo.
Duties and Responsibilities
For the most part, you’ll be teamed with other creative types and be responsible for taking a project from concept through to roll out. You will work with strategy, account, and PM to create and manage your projects and will present regularly with clients. Projects can run on a normal schedule but sometimes require a quick turn-around. You should be agile and flexible.
We’re looking for those prepared for the challenge and ready to dedicate themselves to reaching a high-water mark in their craft.
For everything listed above, you will need:
- Strong design skills
- To think conceptually
- To multi-task
- An ability to work well in a team
- To be a perfectionist
- Effective time management
- To be open to changes in direction or revising
- To avoid complaining
- To stay till the job is done
- To communicate and present confidently
- A thorough knowledge of production procedures for print and web specs
- To be cool with working in an open studio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine or Graphic Arts preferred (but anyone with talent and a killer portfolio will be considered).
- 4-5 years of agency or relevant experience.
What we offer
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
Brownstein group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
NO CALLS PLEASE
Please provide an unlocked link to a portfolio for consideration.
Resumes submitted without a portfolio link will be discarded.