Advertising Account Supervisor
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Founded at the height of the Creative Revolution, Brownstein Group is the longest-running independent marketing communications agency in Philadelphia. Over the past 5 decades, our campaigns have run nationally, the results have been felt far and wide. We're living proof that you can take the agency out of Philly but you can't take the Philly out of us.
The guts, the attitude, the drive-it all runs deep.
215 isn't just our address, it isn't just our area code. It's the code we live by.
Get to know us at brownsteingroup.com.
Brownstein Group is looking for its next star! We have 2 positions available for our growing team - Account Supervisor
Reports to Account Director
Role: Problem Solver
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships with client and extended teams
- Inquisitive and probing when responding to client requests; and thoughtful when making agency recommendations
- Manages multiple projects from start to finish with an eye toward ensuring strategy and creative integrity is carried through execution.
• Demonstrates passion for the agency, the work and the client’s business
• Proactively learns about the category/industry and the brand/products in order to become a trusted resource in both internal and client conversations
• Engages in meaningful discussions with clients and partners with them to take actions to improve the business
• Champions the agency perspective and is persuasive and articulate when communicating work and ideas
• Questions client requests when necessary and thinks creatively to solve problems
• Oversees and navigates the team on all aspects of executing of projects
• Works closely with Strategy, Creative and Production to create a plan on managing projects and strives for flawless execution
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Organized—able to sort, file and retrieve information logically and easily.
- Multi-task oriented—able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines under stress.
- Detail-oriented—attentive and accurate.
- Flexible—able to shift gears easily.
- Effective communicator—able to communicate to agency staff and clients verbally and in writing; as well as being a good listener.
- Effective presenter to clients—able to communicate agency pov with logic and conviction
- Self-confident—able to project and instill confidence in others.
- Self-starter—able to anticipate needs and act without direction.
- Inquisitive—exhibits genuine interest in advertising and is eager to learn and ask questions
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA Advertising/Communications/Marketing
- 3-5 years experience in account management handling multiple client projects
What we offer:
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
- A competitive salary & bonus plan
- Health benefits + pet insurance!
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office. Occasional (25%) travel required.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc..., and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.
NO CALLS PLEASE