Senior Copywriter - TV
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Founded at the height of the Creative Revolution, Brownstein Group is the longest-running independent marketing communications agency in Philadelphia.
Over the past five decades, our campaigns have run nationally, and the results have been felt far and wide. We’re living proof that you can take the agency out of Philly, but you can’t take the Philly out of us. The guts, the attitude, the drive—it all runs deep.
215. It isn’t just our address, it isn’t just our area code. It’s the code we live by.
TRUE AD PEOPLE WANTED!
Broadcast experience, hands on shoot experience, a HUGE plus. Retail and consumer campaigns a plus.
We’re looking for the real deal. We need someone who thinks in campaigns instead of sentences. Someone who looks at Adweek and thinks, “hey, there’s my name again.” Oh, and we also need you to be a Houdini of the headline, a sorcerer of the script, a Gandalf of guerilla, and just a general adfreak.
What will you get in return? A collaborative work environment with a family feel. Co-workers who can help make your badass ideas even better. You’ll be a part of an agency that’s got a strong foundation and a promising future.
• 5 + years of advertising agency copywriting experience
• Widely varied portfolio showing strong conceptual focus
• Advertising Agency experience required
• Need to have built brands and campaigns
• Have a variety of developed copywriting styles and approaches
Candidates will not be considered without submitting a portfolio
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc..., and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.