Senior Art Director - TV
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Founded at the height of the Creative Revolution, Brownstein Group is the longest-running independent marketing communications agency in Philadelphia. Over the past 5 decades, our campaigns have run nationally, the results have been felt far and wide. We're living proof that you can take the agency out of Philly but you can't take the Philly out of us. The guts, the attitude, the drive-it all runs deep. 215 isn't just our address, it isn't just our area code. It's the code we live by.
TRUE AD PEOPLE NEEDED. We will consider an Art Director/Copy writing team.
Broadcast experience, hands on shoot experience A HUGE PLUS. Retail and consumer brand experience a plus.
We’re looking for a seasoned Art Director to join our studio and have the opportunity to make lots of cool, beautiful stuff.
Art Directors will work alongside the ACD to develop design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects. This will require them to make conceptual and stylistic suggestions. Creating layouts, mockups and prototypes may be required to illustrate their design idea to other members of the team or management.
- Adobe Creative Suite: specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Design, Layout, Concepting
- Print campaigns, broadcast, social & outdoor
- Nice to haves: retouching, illustrating, photo.
Duties and Responsibilities
For the most part, you’ll be teamed with other creative types and be responsible for taking a project from concept through to roll out. You will work with strategy, account, and PM to create and manage your projects and will present regularly with clients. Projects can run on a normal schedule but sometimes require a quick turn-around. You should be agile and flexible.
We’re looking for those prepared for the challenge and ready to dedicate themselves to reaching a high-water mark in their craft.
For everything listed above, you will need:
- Strong design skills
- To think conceptually
- To multi-task
- An ability to work well in a team
- To be a perfectionist
- Effective time management
- To be open to changes in direction or revising
- To avoid complaining
- To stay till the job is done
- To communicate and present confidently
- A thorough knowledge of production procedures for print and web specs
- To be cool with working in an open studio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine or Graphic Arts preferred (but anyone with talent and a killer portfolio will be considered).
- 5+ years of agency or relevant experience.
- You must provide a link to your portfolio in order to be considered.
- Resumes without a link will be discarded.
What we offer:
· An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
· A competitive salary, health benefits + Pet insurance!
· Wellness programs including discounts on gym memberships and onsite yoga!
· 401k plus matching program.
· Unlimited vacation.
· Frequent professional development opportunities.
· Opportunity to work on the agency’s fastest-growing account.
· Opportunity to be part of Ad Age’s Small Agency of the Year.
Brownstein group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
NO CALLS PLEASE