Social Ads & Content Strategy Supervisor
- S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA, USA
If you mated a brainy, arty ad agency with a tight-knit, long-running family business you'd get us. As the longest-running independent ad agency in Philadelphia, we have an enviable history and heritage. We have real roots in the creative revolution of the '60s, yet have been nimble enough to navigate a rapidly changing media landscape.
To us, inspirational work thrives in a family ethos – understanding, partnership, mutual candor, flexibility and accountability are the main reasons we make smarter, sharper and more effective work.
Brownstein Group is a 53-year-old, family-owned brand communications agency with integrated advertising, public relations, design, interactive and direct marketing.
Social Ads & Content Strategy Supervisor
Brownstein Group is seeking a Social Ads & Content Strategy Supervisor to lead paid social media strategy & content and communication plans for a range of consumer brand clients. This person will work directly under the Group Director of Social Strategy, and will have significant client interaction. They will partner with internal teams such as creative, strategy, and analytics to plan and implement social campaigns that include tactics such as paid social media & optimizations, online influencer programs, digital content ecosystems and in-depth social reporting. The ideal candidate is equal parts media strategist, storyteller and relationship builder, and possesses a solid understanding of the ever-evolving world of social media.
• Lead social media campaigns, including research, campaign, and content strategy, execution, monitoring and reporting (paid and organic)
• Develop social strategies across a range of social/digital platforms, while shaping client content, stories, and messaging
• Integrate client into a broader news cycle and trending social conversations
• Oversee the execution of social content calendars, creative assets, activations and influencer programs
• Research new and emerging social trends and technologies, act as thought leader to bring new strategies to clients and integrate social tactics into multi-channel campaigns
• Help grow client’s social media customer engagement (paid and organic)
• Recommend paid media strategies and negotiate with media vendors to manage PPC, native advertising and promoted social campaigns
• Liaise with Strategy and Analytics teams on digital KPIs and reporting
• 5-7 years of agency social, digital marketing experience
• Experience managing social media programs across multiple social platforms including: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc…
• Demonstrated ability to create strategic communications plans across multiple channels, including managing budgets, staffing, out of pocket costs and other requirements
• Experience managing and building client relationships on day-to-day activities as well as uncovering business needs to better serve our clients
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent communications and presentations skills, as well as the ability to collaborate across multiple teams successfully
What we offer:
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
- A competitive salary & bonus plan
- Health benefits + Pet insurance!
- Wellness programs including discounts on gym memberships and onsite yoga!
- 401k plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Brownstein Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc..., and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.
No calls please.