Project Manager (digital)
- S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA, USA
If you mated a brainy, arty ad agency with a tight-knit, long-running family business you'd get us. As the longest-running independent ad agency in Philadelphia, we have an enviable history and heritage. We have real roots in the creative revolution of the '60s, yet have been nimble enough to navigate a rapidly changing media landscape.
To us, inspirational work thrives in a family ethos – understanding, partnership, mutual candor, flexibility and accountability are the main reasons we make smarter, sharper and more effective work.
Brownstein Group is a 53-year-old, family-owned brand communications agency with integrated advertising, public relations, design, interactive and direct marketing.
We need multiple PMs!
Digital/Interactive Project Manager with 3-5 years
Trade show, Print & Digital PM with 1-2 years
Manage digital projects for a large retail client. We are looking for talented PMs with experience with banner ads, digital fsi, email blasts, social media, etc. This position is full time and sits on-site in our Center City based office.
We also have an opportunity for entry levels with 1-3 years of experience in PM.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Can consistently manage timelines, budgets, assets and scope – organization and attention to detail is essential
- This person should be a leader who is able to make decisions quickly and with confidence – they are solution oriented and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Is able to motivate, support and understand their teams. They can easily work with everyone across disciplines
- Works closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce the best work possible (on time and on budget) and takes pride in the output of the agency
- Can easily identify project risks and flag to Account Management to help manage client expectations.
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to clearly understand and communicate the goals of the client and ideas behind our work in order to lead the team
- Strong understanding of digital creative process, and experience working with web development technologies, third party applications and platforms, and social media
- You've managed digital ad launches
- Trade shows & print ads
- You can scope a project and manage a budget & timeline
- Develop actionable plans
- Ensure that internal creative and technology teams understand and are aware of their specific deliverables/responsibilities and meet their deadlines on a daily basis
- Prioritize projects for creative and production teams
- Manage project management database
- You have excellent project management, time management and traffic management skills
- Keep estimates up to date. Create work orders, status updates per projects
- Use of basecamp, outlook, microsoft office products, adobe suite products
Team players and proactive thinkers welcome!
3-5 years of PM experience in a agency environment a must!
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
This is NOT a remote position.
Must be available for immediate hire.
Please submit a resume and cover to be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER:
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
A competitive salary
401k plus matching program
Unlimited vacation after 90 days of employment
Brownstein group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
NO CALLS PLEASE