PR Senior Account Executive
- 215 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
If you mated a brainy, arty ad agency with a tight-knit, long-running family business you'd get us. As the longest-running independent ad agency in Philadelphia, we have an enviable history and heritage. We have real roots in the creative revolution of the '60s, yet have been nimble enough to navigate a rapidly changing media landscape.
To us, inspirational work thrives in a family ethos – understanding, partnership, mutual candor, flexibility and accountability are the main reasons we make smarter, sharper and more effective work.
Brownstein Group, an integrated brand communications agency in Center City, is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our nationally recognized PR team! We are looking for someone with a proven track record in strategic account management, media relations, and client/stakeholder communication. You bring a passion for media, independent thinking and an ambitious entrepreneurial spirit, and we will provide a dynamic workplace environment and unique culture with a rich creative history and ample opportunity for growth.
This position is responsible for managing and supervising public relations tactics, maintaining client relationships and ensuring that intended outcomes are met. In this role, you would be responsible for developing and executing strategic plans and messaging for clients while also providing support and intervention for problem solving and crisis management. It requires collaborative work within the department and agency, strategic thinking and an understanding of both traditional and social media.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate an ability to be a strategic account leader, successfully garner top-tier media and blog coverage, execute well-written thought leadership materials and manage an integrated communications platform.
- 4-year degree with concentration in PR, Journalism, Communication or English
- 4-6 years prior agency or equivalent client-side PR experience
- Experience as a reporter or in a newsroom preferred
- Strong writing skills and writing samples
- Proven media relations results and knowledge of social media
- Experience concepting, developing and executing strategic public relations plans
- Ability to mentor and cultivate junior team members
Please send a cover letter and resume to be considered.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
- A competitive salary & bonus plan
- Health benefits + pet insurance!
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc..., and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.
NO CALLS PLEASE