Senior Digital Analyst
- Philadelphia, PA
If you mated a brainy, arty ad agency with a tight-knit, long-running family business you'd get us. As the longest-running independent ad agency in Philadelphia, we have an enviable history and heritage. We have real roots in the creative revolution of the '60s, yet have been nimble enough to navigate a rapidly changing media landscape.
To us, inspirational work thrives in a family ethos – understanding, partnership, mutual candor, flexibility and accountability are the main reasons we make smarter, sharper and more effective work.
Agency analysts will be exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of talented individuals in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Media, Strategy and Creative to help drive results for our clients. Your activities will include:
• Work with the Digital marketing and strategy teams to develop measurement action plans for online media campaigns and digital initiatives
• Design and perform analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
• Deliver regular reports to gauge effectiveness of online search, display advertising campaigns on the site/engine, placement/keyword, and creative levels
• Monitor and analyze media campaign performance and provide strategic insights and campaign recommendations for optimization
• Analyze Web site behavior using Web analytics tools to determine areas of site improvement
• Designing and conducting analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations
• Identify analytics up-sell opportunities within clients, including Web and social media analytics
• Conduct primary and secondary research and advise on best practices and market trends
• Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries
• Analyst should advertising agency background, and cross-channel analytic experience.
• They should bring qualities such as intellectual curiosity, problem solving skills, determination, and creativity to our client work
• We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong record of academic and/or professional achievement
• 4-5 years of online media and campaign measurement experience or business experience working in a, Marketing, Advertising, or Interactive Consulting position
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics or Economics
• Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data collecting, analyzing and interpretation capabilities
• Strong ability to judge and quantify results of advertising / promotional efforts placed on behalf our clients (i.e., understand true value of ROI, understand/describe impact of results, compare actual results to needs of client/product) and know what to do with this information (i.e., how to optimize placements, which promotions to recommend, etc.)
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Office, especially Excel,
• Understanding of online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics is a plus
• Proficiency with ad serving and rich media tools, e.g., DoubleClick DFA and Atlas is a plus
• Experience with Web site analytics tools such as Omniture and Google Analytics, DOMO a plus
• Google Analytics and / or Adwords Certifications are a plus
Please send a cover letter and resume to be considered.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
- A competitive salary & bonus plan
- Health benefits + pet insurance!
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc..., and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.
NO CALLS PLEASE