- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
If you mated a brainy, arty ad agency with a tight-knit, long-running family business you'd get us. As the longest-running independent ad agency in Philadelphia, we have an enviable history and heritage. We have real roots in the creative revolution of the '60s, yet have been nimble enough to navigate a rapidly changing media landscape.
To us, inspirational work thrives in a family ethos – understanding, partnership, mutual candor, flexibility and accountability are the main reasons we make smarter, sharper and more effective work.
Brownstein Group has an opportunity for a Billing Coordinator to join our agency in Philadelphia. This role provides the opportunity to be part of a great culture, provide pro-active accounting support, and play an integral role in accurately preparing accounting records. The Billing Coordinator is responsible for the timely generation of client billing along with other general accounting duties.
This position is responsible for the generation of agency billings along with various other accounting functions. This position also works on special accounting projects including, but not limited to, monthly time accruals, client analysis, production payables etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Daily management and generation of client billings
• Analyzes and bills client retainer fees
• Enters production payables
• Enters freelance and intern time sheets
• Prepares monthly time accruals
• Researches problems
• Participates in accounting special projects
• Ability to work varied hours as dictated by business need
• Experience working in an Agency or Service Industry a plus
• 2-3 years Accounting experience
• Degree in accounting or finance a must
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
• Proficient in various accounting software packages and QuickBooks Pro; Advantage software a plus
• Detail-oriented and possesses strong organizational and follow up skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team Player
Please send a cover letter and resume to be considered.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
- A competitive salary & bonus plan
- Health benefits + pet insurance!
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
Brownstein Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc..., and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.
NO CALLS PLEASE