Technical Support Specialist - Remote
- Belgium, Brussels, Belgium
We’re making it easier than ever for media owners, agencies and brands to harness the power of out-of-home and connect with audiences across the globe. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, transit systems and more, our platform powers messaging at the heart of people’s lives.
We believe in a world where digital and real-life experiences collide. Where campaigns drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where bold creativity inspires bright ideas.
Do you share this vision? If so, check out our open positions.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Support Specialist to join our Support team.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple;
As a member of our support team, you’ll focus on providing remote technical assistance to our customers. Also, because your super passionate about giving the best customer service possible, you’ll want to find workarounds to any issues or bugs that are reported by our customers. And, since you’re super curious and determined, you’ll want to get ahead of the game by attempting to reproduce customer issues in different environments; such as different operating systems, or even different versions of Broadsign Products. You'll be working closely with our Product Specialists in Europe, as well as our team in Montreal.
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Wicked problem-solving skills; you’re always thinking outside the box and trying to find new ways to solve old problems
- Experience working with, and troubleshooting in a Windows and Linux environment
- Strong organizational skills; you have with the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- Worked with Databses before; you have an ability to write SQL queries and debugging code using any debugging tool (i.e WinDBG, or DBG)
- Experience in customer service; you get excited by the idea of resolving a customer’s issue and hearing the satisfaction in their voice
- A College or University degree in Computer Science (or something similar!)
- Great communication skills in English and French
- Experience with Windows but, given the choice, you’d would go with Linux
**Additionally, if you have any experience with; debugging tools, databases, programming skills, and/or scripting languages, you’re definitely someone we want to talk to!!
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Own multiple computers that you have built running different OS's just because it sounded like fun!
- Is open to travel; we might need you in the Montreal office from time to time
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers