Lead Typesetter (JR1028284)
- 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY
Broadridge is growing! We are hiring for a Typesetter to join our team in our NY. In this role, you will perform varying degrees of verification across several departments. You'll also be responsible and accountable for the quality and accuracy of the typesetting. Are you seeking an innovative, forward thinking opportunity to learn and grow with a dynamic team? If you are comfortable working in a high-pressure, high-volume environment where accuracy is paramount, we would love to hear from you!
- Sunday - Thursday : Midnight - 8:00 am
- Delegate and prioritize work for Typesetters, proofreaders, Off Shore and other vendors.
- Manage/Schedule associates to stay late or come in early as needed based on volume.
- Expertise in creating SEC compliant filings and submissions.
- Expertise in converting all jobs from customer files. (Conversion, pagination, art placement, revisions, and final output)
- Import various format documents into standing templates; be knowledgeable in the use of content layout hardware/software.
- Use/apply company style grammar, and proofreader marks.
- Must know how to output final deliverables for online and print.
- Follow up/troubleshoot problems, confer with management on out-of-scope items.
- Train in all functional areas of department, maintain process documentation and train others.
- Promote a positive atmosphere and demonstrate good work ethic.
- Work successfully in a team environment by accepting/giving feedback, collaborating with others.
- 3 years of Typesetting experience is required
- Experience leading and managing teams
- Preferably with prior experience with SEC Filings
- A deep-understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience using Adobe Acrobat Pro is a plus.