Sales Support Specialist (JR1024894)
- 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY
Broadridge is growing! Are you looking for a career working for a growing FinTech firm? Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our creative culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client happiness, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry!
Broadridge is growing! Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value.
- Assist in developing strategic sales plans and account plans
- Find opportunities to improve successes from client to client
- Identify, recommend, and implement improvements to the sales organization’s processes
- Develop client-facing collateral and presentations content for sales team
- Implement processes and tools to maintain accountability on emerging products
Market Research and Product Support:
- Build and execute on go-to-market plan for sales and business teams, including content development, training information, and internal tracking mechanisms.
- Sales Support:
- Support sales team members in serving client/prospect needs; Information Security needs, Business Review data, account planning and research, etc.
- Develop opportunities for and collect applicable content for lead generation activities.
Sales Reporting and Tracking:
- Build analytics and reporting to support the sales team, including pipeline projections
- Produce periodic reporting on sales activity and forecasting for executive audience