Assistant Digital Press Operator (Night Shift) (JR1026610)
- 125 Ellington Road, South Windsor, CT
Broadridge is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our operations team. We are looking for an Assistant Digital Press Operator for our South Windsor, CT location. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. You will perform all aspects of Digital Press and In-line Finishing activities and may also oversee daily shift operations.
Your primary function is to perform production work, maintain equipment and leadership responsibilities.
- Early Week Nights Shift: 6 PM – 6 AM every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and alternating Wednesdays
- Assist the Digital Press Operators in producing printed materials via digital printing while maintaining adherence to company and department policies, procedures, and standards. Their assistance may include, but is not limited to, shelving, loading and feeding stock into the presses, helping breakdown and clean up the presses, monitoring the quality of print jobs, distributing the final product, verifying and capturing records for jobs and various housekeeping tasks.
- Operating high-speed electronic printers by interpreting and executing daily production orders, maintain print output integrity, and are responsible for final end product destination.
- Set up and operate printer in most efficient manner, adhering to established processes and procedures.
- Perform quality checks and accurately complete all paper work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Notify Leads/Supervisors of any issues (machine, stock or service) that negatively affects operation of equipment or jeopardizes due times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task and operate multiple pieces of equipment at once.
- A self-starter with a keen attention to detail.
- Basic Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility in work schedule, based on volume needs, which could require weekends, holidays and/or overtime
Why should you join Broadridge?
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.