Senior Product Experience Designer
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
LTx is a next-generation trading platform incubated within Broadridge Financial Solutions, a global fintech company with a market cap of over $13B and a leader in fixed income technology. LTx's mission is to bring greater trading efficiency and instantaneous market intelligence to complex financial marketplaces. Our leadership brings over 100 years of experience in fixed income trading, with deep expertise in e-trading, data science, and artificial intelligence. LTx leverages data processed by Broadridge’s industry-leading post-trade solutions to empower dealer networks. Through the introduction of an innovative execution protocol, LTX is creating a more efficient front-office experience, enabling all platform participants to achieve best execution.
We are looking to hire a Product Experience Designer to help drive product design to deliver a consistent, world class experience to our clients who use our Fixed Income Electronic Trading Platform.
In this role you will help shape the design and user experience of our Fixed Income Platform. You will provide thought leadership and strategic direction, drive adoption of the best User Experience practices and empower the next leg of product iteration. This role is part of a high performing product team, driving growth and innovation.
- Responsible for the user experience standards for the Fixed Income Platform ensuring adherence to Broadridge guidelines.
- Helps evangelize the value of Product Experience
- Strategic approach with deep understanding of design principles, UX and product management.
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Experience in the financial sector especially within Fixed Income and Electronic Trading with technology is a plus
· You will create and maintain a style guide for the application.
· Outline current and emerging challenges and risks to the product
· Work with the Sales & Client services to ensure they understand how to navigate the user interface pages and implemented workflows
Ability to write product requirements
Experience with Tools such as UX Pin and Invision
Ability to establish and prioritize deadlines
Strong leadership abilities
Excellent presentation and communication skills
Adept at SDLC and Agile Methodology
Fixed Income knowledge, electronic trading and/or trading workflow knowledge preferred
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.