Senior Implementation Consultant (JR1024620)
- 61 Robinson Rd, Singapore 068893
Senior Implementation / Professional Services Consultants
Global Fintech company based in the City of London, specialising in the provision of Post Trade Control solutions to the OTC derivatives markets.
Due to rapid expansion of the client base, we a require an implementation consultant to join the Client Services team. The team provides high quality services to our clients analysing business requirements and configuring our solutions designed to interrogate, transform and harmonise data. Key business areas include derivatives connectivity, processing and trade/transaction reporting.
- 3-5 years post graduate experience of the full project life cycle from development through testing and implementation to go live, ideally gained from an investment bank or another capital focused software product vendor.
- Understanding of the underlying business of derivatives and/or collateral management and/or securities lending and repo markets.
- Knowledge of one of: FpML, FIX, ISO20022
- Knowledge of XSLT, SQL / query language and relational databases
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of post trade processing, including at least one asset class of OTC Derivatives
- OTC Regulatory trade/transaction reporting (MIFID 2, Dodd Frank, EMIR, JFSA)
- SFTR (Securities Financing Transaction Regulations)
- OTC Clearing (LCH, CME, ICE, Eurex etc)
- CCP or Clearing Broker Reports
- Analysing data requirements and data modelling, XML Schema, and CSV layouts
- Experience of:
- OTC processing solutions, for example Murex, Calypso, Sophis, MarkitServ, Traiana, DTCC
- Repo/stock lending such as Equilend, Pirum, Trax, Loanet, Brokertec, Martini, Global One etc
- Collateral solutions such as Colline, Apex, Sentry
- Exchange Traded Derivatives solutions such as GMI, UBIX, ION/Rolfe & Nolan,
- A technical BSc/BA degree, ideally Computer Science/Software Engineering or in a related field.
- Ability to work in a small company / large client setting
- Excellent analytical skills and structured approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to travel on occasion as required to company and customer locations. The business has clients in Singapore, Australia, Canada, U.S.A, continental Europe, the Nordics and South Africa.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."