Sr Financial Analyst (JR1022512)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is hiring! We are currently looking to hire our next Senior Finance Analyst. This is a Full Time / Direct Hire role based out of our Deer Park, NY location.
Are you passionate about joining our growing team? If so, please read below!
This role supports the Investor Communications Solutions Segment Topline Reporting team. This includes the analysis and reporting of key topline metrics.
- The preparation of quarterly forecasts, annual operating plan, and annual multi-year strategic plan
- Analyze and communicate monthly topline financial results:
- Sales reporting
- Revenue conversions
- Revenue drivers
- Comparison of monthly results to plan, forecast and prior year
- Building ad-hoc reports for analytic review/variance analysis
- Support critical initiatives including impact on business models and tactical execution
- Process improvement initiatives
- Handle Adhoc requests
- Operational reviews/financial analyses
- New business scenarios
- Ensure month end close activities are performed accurately and to required timelines.
- Drive meetings with senior leaders and craft messaging regarding monthly results or future forecast changes:
- Revenue drivers
- Sales conversion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of prior experience ideally in a financial role working directly with business contacts
- Ability to prioritize tasks, handle several priorities and work under pressure
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other technologies
- Oracle, TM1, or other financial applications a plus
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions that support increased efficiency and strengthen internal controls.
- Upon return to the office, this role will be based out of our Deer Park, NY (Edgewood, NY) location #LI-ME1