Project Coordinator (JR1020552)
- 2300-120 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Canada
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
- Create new system and initiatives to improve overall work flow of the Client Services department.
- Create process documents, charts, spreadsheets, and other materials needed to better facilitate the flow of new system.
- Input and maintain support items into in-house tracking software.
- Review Account Managers and SMEs schedules and schedule tasks appropriately.
- Complete all project maintenance tasks in accordance with the time frames outlined in the corporate service level agreement.
- Monitor project time-lines to ensure tasks are completed in accordance with the release schedule.
- Create reports and tracker documents for the Management team, the Account Managers, and Project Managers.
- Proofread project documentation to ensure all client facing documents meet professional standards
- Record and report errors in project documentation Regular accurate updates to R-Tracker
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Creates tracking documents which will be sent to the account managers at the start of the week.
- Input appropriate client sign-off tasks for different Account Managers in client-based projects accordingly.
- Reports to Project Manager for departmental tasks and other Project Coordinators depending on the tasks given.
- CS Project Coordinator creates reports and late item reports for the management team and for VP of Sales
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative, sales support and/or client support role
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- A proactive, “service-first” attitude combined with superior interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on projects, with tight deadlines, under minimal supervision
- Fully bilingual (French / English verbal and written) is an asset