Project Manager - Client Services (JR1023877)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Within the Client Service team, the Project Manager (“PM”) is required to deeply understand the business needs, from both an internal associate, as well as external client perspective. The PM will either lead or actively participate in business projects initiated by internal (IT, Product etc) and/or external (Clients, Regulatory Requirements etc) groups. For these projects, the PM will represent the needs of the business, by understanding and documenting requirements and meeting required deliverables. During all phases of a project, the PM will regularly communicate status and updates to relevant stakeholders. In addition to assigned projects, the PM will work with business subject matter experts (‘SME’s) to fully understand certain principal applications used by the client service teams, and our clients. In doing so, the PM will develop SME level understanding of such applications/services and be the point person for clients as well as other internal teams.
- Receive and review requests for system development/maintenance and where necessary, engage wider team to create project response.
- Represent the business on project calls, working sessions etc, and provide timely communication of project updates and status reports to management, defined stakeholders and the wider team. Identify and escalate when workstream or deliverables are falling behind schedule
- Engage directly with client services and external client users to understand needs, and ensure requirements are aligned with business processes
- Client facing point of contact for certain applications/services including but not limited to handling client user enquiries, access issues, training requirements, enhancement requests
- Create, maintain and publish metrics associated with projects in process, completed etc.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years working experience in client service field
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with Proxy related operations a plus.
- Functional/technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to, and engaging with senior management
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple initiatives