DevOps Engineer (JR1018792)
- 193 Marsh Wall, London, United Kingdom
- Provision, deploy, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain cloud-based and on-premises solutions
- Enable development team to work towards a continuous delivery model
- Relentlessly improve fully automated build, release, promotion and deployment pipelines for both internal and external environments
- Co-ordinate with other groups such as Development, Infrastructure, Security and Corporate services teams, to ensure we are delivering towards organisation’s roadmap and policies
- Ensure appropriate measurement and reporting of service performance, usage and availability is in place in order to analyse the trends and identify and prioritize improvements
Key skills, experience and competencies include:
- Strong scripting skills using Python, Bash and willing to pick up new technologies
- Automation tools like Terraform and Chef
- Jenkins and CI software
- Familiarity with git branching models
- Motivated committed team player with a keen interest in process improvement
- Logical and structured approach to problem solving
- Delivery focused
- Demonstrable experience configuring, deploying and troubleshooting automated services and infrastructure issues for CI/CD solutions
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."