Institutional Investor Sales
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
- Employees can work remotely
LTX is a next-generation trading platform incubated within Broadridge Financial Solutions, a global fintech company with a market cap of over $13B and a leader in fixed income technology. LTX's mission is to bring greater trading efficiency and instantaneous market intelligence to complex financial marketplaces. Our leadership brings over 100 years of experience in fixed income trading, with deep expertise in e-trading, data science, and artificial intelligence. LTX leverages data processed by Broadridge’s industry-leading post-trade solutions to empower dealer networks. Through the introduction of an innovative execution protocol, LTX is creating a more efficient front-office experience, enabling all platform participants to achieve best execution
LTX is a Broadridge-owned company has developed an unique patent pending electronic analytics and trading platform for fixed income.
In this role You will establish, onboard and maintain customer relationships for the platform with institutional investors on behalf of LTX. These clients generate new sales and revenue for the company through trade execution utilizing LTX’s unique data analytics and trading protocol.
You will work with production and development to further enhance the platform based on thoughtful customer feedback. Provide support and guidance when required to meet the goals of the team.
- Minimum 5 years of sales and/or trading experience interfacing with institutional investors
- Requires a background in electronic trading or corporate fixed income
- Closing and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to take a consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospects and clients
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure, results oriented environment
- Requires having established relationships with institutional investors in the fixed income markets
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.