Regulatory Manager - Fund Regulations (JR1023851)
- 2nd floor, 12 Arthur St, London EC4R 9AB, UK
A full-time permanent role has arisen within FCS for a Regulatory Manager - Subject Matter Authority on Fund regulations. This is an excellent opportunity for a committed, pro-active and self-motivated regulatory specialist to join our growing business reporting to the Chief Solutions Officer. You will be focused on the understanding and implications of key European fund directives as they apply to our Asset Manager and Platform clients. The SME will also supervise upcoming regulations with a view to understanding how FCS can support our clients with new and additional services and be responsible for facing off to clients in guiding them and also be influential with industry bodies and regulators
- Responsible to maintain a strong grasp of European fund regulations, such as MiFID II, Solvency II, ESG and their implications to Fund Managers and Platforms. Also keeping a high awareness of developments in other key international fund markets such as Australia.
- Be the driver within the Solutions team for identifying ideas and championing new products and services to drive revenue growth
- Be commercially focused and face off with clients to support solution sales, guidance on interpretation of regulation and guidance requested by them
- Be the company’s evangelist/spokesperson influencing industry bodies, regulators and impactful participation at industry forums and events
- Responsible for regular flow of Thought Leadership and marketing content to clients and the public media.
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role
- Existing industry network and active member of working groups (such as IA, TISA, Findatex)
- Relevant degree, such as Law or equivalent professional qualification
- Gravitas to engage at senior management/C-suite at clients
- Highly commercial, analytic and strategic with an attention detail
- Ability to carry out research independently and provide concise synopsis
- Ability to communicate, influence and work closely with staff, clients and third parties at all levels
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines
- Working collaboratively within the wider global matrixed business
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."