VP, Information Management (JR1019577)
- HOME OFFICE, New York, NY
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Vice President, Information Management to join our team! In this role, you will own the overall P&L for our archival/and information management suite for Broadridge Customer Communications (BRCC). You will rationalize and integrate across our existing archival/data management platforms, migrating to one common best-in-breed platform. You will partner with Strategy, Product, Marketing, Sales and IT to drive programs and implementations of the Information Management platforms and introduce new service offerings that drive value to the Client. You will balance the needs to achieve current objectives for existing legacy and presentment clients while growing revenue based on future state product and strategy needs.
- Upgrade the overall solution set, value proposition, and market opportunity
- Lead the business efforts across BRCC and ICS BU’s to retain and influence legacy clients with the upgrade path.
- Lead the discovery of new digital technologies in Information Management from our competition, business partners and other service providers. Partner with Account Management, ICS BU’s, Product, Strategy and/or Sales to ensure awareness and BRCC readiness.
- Work with Strategy and Product to build Information Management business cases and programs for new products, features or solutions
- Drive BRCC digital adoption aligned with BRCC Strategy – align resources to successfully drive opportunities at our print only, print and digital and digital only legacy accounts.
- Use knowledge of our competitors and marketplace to provide recommendation and increase the value of Information Management.
- Demonstrated success managing large P&L’s.
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills
- 8-10 years of proven experience in information management, content management and customer communication management.
- Strong leadership and business operations experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Robust knowledge of competitor solutions in information management
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive consensus across a matrix organization
- Demonstrates candor, integrity, respect and trust
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]
Salary Range $127,100 to $243,500 Annual
This position is bonus eligible.
Broadridge Financial Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits program to help you and your family protect your health and financial security.
· Medical – May be eligible to select from three medical plans including a Health Savings Account compatible plan
· Dental – May be eligible to select from three plans including certain orthodontia coverage
· Vision Insurance – May be eligible to select from a voluntary plan covering a full range of vision care services
· Health Savings Accounts – May be eligible to participate in a tax-advantaged savings account used for healthcare expenses
· Flexible Spending Accounts – Eligible to participate in a tax-advantaged spending accounts for healthcare and/or dependent daycare expenses
· Disability Insurance – Eligible for company provided Short-Term and core Long-Term disability insurance coverage with the option to purchase supplemental Long-Term disability insurance coverage, which provides income replacement for illness or injury
· Voluntary Insurance – Eligible to purchase certain additional insurance coverage like Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Group Accident and may be eligible to purchase a Personal Accident Insurance policy
· Life Insurance – May be eligible for basic term life coverage with the option to purchase additional supplemental life coverage
· Paid Time Off – Vacation, personal leave, sick leave, holidays, jury and bereavement leave
· Vacation Flex – Opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
· Retirement Saving Programs – Opportunity to participate in the Broadridge 401(k) Plan
· Educational Assistance – May be eligible for financial assistance for qualifying courses
· Employee Assistance Program – Eligible for short-term confidential counseling services