- 605 Third Avenue, New York, NY
This role will be essential in developing the sophistication and efficiency of Broadridge’s rapidly advancing paid program. The Marketing Specialist will aid in campaign management, including strategy, optimization, and reporting and will work across the Digital Marketing team and with internal clients to ensure campaign goals are met.
Broadridge’s Digital Marketing team is a collaborative group of functional experts who develop innovative, scalable and future-proof solutions in partnership with colleagues across the globe. Our work delivers meaningful contributions to Broadridge, and we’re thrilled to work at a company at the forefront of fintech. We’re comfortable moving quickly and juggling priorities – and our team culture is very important: we're friendly, fun and love to learn.
Our ideal candidate is analytical digital marketer with an SEM background and a passion for managing effective campaigns who can make meaningful decisions based on performance and trends. This role will inherit sophisticated Google Ads and Microsoft Ads accounts and will support the day-to-day operations of our paid search and display campaigns including bid management, optimization, testing, and analysis.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of SEM and Google Display campaigns including bid management, ad copy creation, search query reports, optimization, testing, and analysis of weekly performance and trends
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to improve performance of our paid search program
- Communicating strategy and campaign updates to internal clients via weekly calls, emails and in meetings
- Evaluating the performance of campaigns, recommending changes in spend or budget allocation, troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Work with display channels, such as Taboola and Outbrain, and retargeting tools for promoting content
- Perform competitive research and stay up to date on the latest search trends
Are you Ready for Next? Come explore Broadridge as your next potential employer!
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing, specifically SEM programs
- Strong understanding of search strategy, optimization, and reporting
- Experience working in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (Bing), and Google Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excelling written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Recent certification in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (Bing) is preferred
- Familiarity with SEO and ABM is a plus
- Experience with SEMRush and Moz for SEO is a plus
- Demonstrated success in a results-driven, high scale marketing environment
- Ability to project manage and prioritize initiatives based on potential gains and alignment with business goals