Revenue Management Consultant
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit https://www.broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is growing! We’re recruiting for a remote Revenue Management consultant to join our dynamic finance team based out of our Newark, NJ office. In this role, you will help build out our billing platform and be directly responsible for helping to convert from our existing billing platform to a billing platform in Oracle!
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Transitioning business units from current billing platform over to Oracle. You will be responsible for understanding how the current billing process works, how the new process will work and the intricacies that exist in each business unit that is unique to that unit only. Attention to detail and understanding of systems will be key in addition to having experience in billing.
- Subject matter expert in our platforms and products to be a self-directed problem solver, with a focus on execution, accountability, ownership and driving change:
- Participating in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule, and scope
- Communicating effectively with peers and leaders in related functional areas in order to ensure client satisfaction consistent with company values
- Review existing processes (non-Oracle and Oracle); evaluate and recommend opportunities to enhance processes and procedures
- Participate in projects/initiatives to execute
- Assessing financial risk and minimize the organization’s and clients’ exposure or liabilities by recommending and implementing solutions to minimize the identified risks
- Ensure data and analytics are presented in a structured and easy to understand manner including recommendations and meaningful insights for management based upon the analysis performed. Effectively communicate findings to peers, leaders, and clients.
- Identify trends in processes and provide proposals on efficiencies that can be utilized through improved workflows between internal departments and/or in platform migration.
Your success in this position will require an appropriate level of professional skepticism and curiosity, an ability to gather and monitor the quality of multiple sources of information to ensure appropriateness of business units being converted to Oracle, a desire to learn complexities of each business unit, and build relationships vital to stay informed about changes in the business that may impact a particular area.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience in finance, preferably minimum 2 years in billing
- Ability to manage project timeline and adhere to project plan
- Knowledge of billing and how the billing process works
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills, ability to prioritize tasks, lead multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Proficiency with Oracle EBS, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, etc
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.