Quality Control Administrator (JR1023409)
- 2601 14th Avenue, Markham, Canada
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
•Auditing of internal coding by viewing on a computer and/or in print.
•Proofreading legal documents, transcribing of information, auditing of documentation for grammar, and comprehension and comparison to source document.
•Evaluating the validity of the documents to be entered, recognizing and reporting all deficiencies to the Issuer Operations Coordinator.
•Quality control and verification of data that has been inputted, utilizing various reports.
•Completion of various duties on company systems.
•Overtime is required during this contract and whenever required, based on processing volumes.
•Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Community College Diploma in Business Administration is an asset.
- 1-2 years hands on experience in Operation Auditing, Accounting, or Quality Assurance is an asset.
- Able to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, thoroughness and data entry skills on keypad (minimum 50/60 keystrokes per minute).
- Computer skills (Word/Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve, analyze information and handle confidential information.
- Windows environment.
- All necessary advanced technological tools are provided.
- Exposure to database systems is an asset.