Docket Administrator (JR1023408)
- 2601 14th Avenue, Markham, Canada
The Docket Administrator will be responsible for various daily processes pertaining to material documents received. In addition, this position will be responsible for ensuring that proxy jobs are set up properly prior to distribution. The Docket Administrator will be on the Issuer Operations team. The Issuer Operations Department ensures accuracy and efficiently supports Issuer Operations and Client Management Services to complete issuer annual mailings for their shareholder meetings.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Completion of various duties on company systems including programs on Microsoft Access, Excel, and internal
• To extrapolate and input large quantities of data, alpha and numeric (in combination) from source materials, in a
timely manner in a unique computer system for output data.
• Quality control of information, auditing of output documentation for grammar, and comprehension and
comparison to source materials. Evaluating the validity of the documents to be entered, recognizing and
reporting any deficiencies to Client Managers.
• Receive dockets; verify material and job-related data and sign off the Work Orders.
• Ensure Canadian processing is advised of any updates.
• Verify that material received and to be mailed matches the search card.
• Liaise with Receiving and Finance Departments as required.
• Assist Client Management to co-ordinate timely and accurate mailings as it relates to the shareholder meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Overtime is required during the Proxy season.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• College Diploma in Business Administration is an asset.
• Windows environment.
• Exposure to database systems is an asset.
• All necessary advanced technological tools are provided such as Proxy Plus which is a Broadridge System.
• 1-2 years hands on experience in Data Entry, and Quality Assurance is essential.
• Exposure to brokerage, proxy, or financial business operations is preferred.
• Knowledge of proxy rules, regulations, and processing is preferred.
• Fluent in French is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate proficiency for Word and Excel.
• Able to work in a cross-functional environment.
• Able to communicate effectively with fellow associates, other departments, management, and outside vendors, as required