Proxy Coding Administrator (JR1023411)
- 2601 14th Avenue, Markham, Canada
The Proxy Coding Administrator will be responsible for accurately and efficiently completing Issuer Operations duties within a team environment.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Prepare source data for entry by opening, extracting and sorting mail
• Verify and log receipt of data, obtain missing data and establish priorities
• Complete data organization by sorting, batching, and archiving files
• Record data by operating data entry equipment, code information and resolve processing problems
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Accomplish department’s and organization’s mission by completing related results as needed
• Overtime is required based on processing volumes
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• College Diploma in Business Administration is an asset
• Windows environment
• All necessary advanced technological tools are provided such as Proxy Plus which is a Broadridge System
• Prior experience as a Data Entry Administrator is an asset
• Exposure to brokerage, proxy, or financial business operations is preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate proficiency for Word and Excel
• Able to work in a cross-functional environment
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve, analyze information and handle confidential information.
• Strong attention to detail, thoroughness and data entry skills on keyboard (minimum 50/60 keystrokes per minute).