Sr. Director, Product Management (JR1022370)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge Asset Management Solutions’ Product Management team is responsible for defining, delivering, and owning the lifecycle of our products and services. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and growing revenue. Our asset management solutions are front-, middle- and back-office solutions such as order management, data warehousing, reporting, reference data management, risk management and portfolio accounting for hedge funds, family offices, investment managers and the providers that service this space including prime brokers, hedge fund administrators and custodians.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the design of our digital platform capabilities with the goal to simplify the user experience and streamline workflows across our asset management solutions. You will be partnering with cross functional teams across the business (Engineering, Operations, Infrastructure, etc.) to develop, communicate and manage a customer centric, feasible and viable roadmap for the digital platform. You will work alongside a team of product managers and developers who will continually evolve how we deliver capabilities to our customers and markets.
On this team, we are responsible for:
- Strategy Development:
- Creating and managing the roadmap for the digital platform.
- Breaking the roadmap down into initiatives, epics, stories and releases
- Working with design and development teams to bring customer driven workflows across legacy products onto the platform, starting with a minimum viable product (MVP) and beyond.
- Managing the flow of epics and stories to the development teams
- Driving quality production deliverables
- Client engagement
- Engaging customers in order to validate and prioritize the roadmap
- Gaining feedback on designs and development
- Driving adoption
- Collaborating with cross-enterprise business partners to communicate the roadmap, our priorities, and ensure alignment and readiness.
- Communicating regularly with senior management
What you are good at
- Product Management
- Formal and informal leadership.
- Understanding and delivering on a vision and goals grounded in client needs – internal and external
- Communication with both technology teams and business leaders
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborating across teams to achieve success.
- Evaluating solutions based on whether they are valuable, usable, feasible, and viable.
- Resolving problems and partnering with peers, technical teams and internal partners to provide solutions and timely resolution.
- Driving and continually improving the product management process.
- 5-10 years of product management experience
- Experience driving a digital transformation
- Financial services industry experience
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to business partners
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment.
- A self-starter attitude with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction.
- Confidence communicating and tailoring messaging to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership.
- An understanding of data analytics and how to turn data into insights.
- A comfort level with and understanding of technology.
- Basic experience with Agile methodologies including participating in the product owner roles in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, backlog prioritization, user story preparation and demos.
- Bachelor’s degree required