Implementation/Conversions Manager (JR1022015)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Conversions Manager to help our clients convert onto the next-gen Broadridge platform. The onboarding process is a critical function requiring extensive brokerage background and strong leadership and communication skills. You would be responsible for building a positive first impression of Broadridge and our services while rapidly bringing new business and revenue onto our Global Technology platforms!
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to work with a newly acquired client for the Broadridge Corporate Action suite of applications. You will lead a team, and directly contribute, to the definition of processing requirements, data migration, coordination with the client on UAT and SIT testing, and the ultimate deployment and adoption of resulting new systems and improved functionality. Additionally, you will be tasked with managing projects that are critical the success of the conversion across various workstreams. To be successful in this role, you should possess outstanding drive and energy, with a market-driven solutions orientation, proven product/project management experience, highly effective verbal and written communications skills, and the organizational ability to achieve results.
- Conversion Team Leadership – Manage people to successfully define, develop, and deploy new products and functionality and ultimately convert the client to the BR platform Corporate Action workstream. You will provide mentorship to the conversion SMEs within and adjacent to your team, handle issues/escalations and are empowered to make informed decisions for your stream, ensuring we stay on target and ‘green’ for the all results leading to the end date of the conversion and beyond.
- Conversion Responsibility – Conversion specific activities include but not limited to writing requirements, set up of system parameters, assist and guide in UAT and end to end system testing, configuration, develop training material and present to client, support with data mapping and supporting and lead Mock and Parallel conversion activity
- Managing Conversion Runbooks - Build and lead a project plan/runbook to convert clients onto Broadridge Corporate Action platform
- Client Relationships – You'll work directly with the client to onboard operation teams
- Ensure full ownership of the stream plans for conversion and mitigate risk/escalation to deliverables in the program.
- You may be required to work onsite pending the current restrictions on COVID 19; Weekend and evening work when required to complete deliverables and cover mocks and other conversion activities.
- 10 + years' experience in large-scale client/back office conversions and or client onboarding at a manager level.
- Wealth Management industry knowledge related to Corporate Action is a big plus (must have some type of Capital Markets experience). Prior ADP/Broadridge experience and/or programming experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience executing a major technology project – including but not limited to improvements to functions, building new functionality or applications, managing feature lists and ensuring project is delivered on time and in scope.
- Experience leading a team within a large organization.
- Excellent communication skills with external and internal partners; extensive client facing experience and ability to communicate with senior executives at current client, as well as senior leaders internally; and able to have discussions (often difficult ones) with clients
- Outstanding organizational skills and highly detailed oriented to facilitate work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter; comfortable working under tight deadlines; experience problem solving with clients
- Strong writing, documentation and presentation experience; Proficient in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel and power point.