Job Setup Administrator (JR1023415)
- 2601 14th Avenue, Markham, Canada
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Completion of various duties on company systems including programs on Microsoft Excel, Adobe, Word and internal systems.
• To extrapolate and input large quantities of data, alpha and numeric (in combination) from source materials, in a timely manner in a unique computer system for output data.
• Quality control of information, auditing of output documentation to comprehension and comparison to source materials. Evaluating the validity of the documents to be entered, recognizing and reporting any deficiencies to Client Managers.
• Ensure other Canadian teams for processing is advised of any updates.
• Liaise with various internal departments as required.
• Assist Client Management to co-ordinate timely and accurate quantities as it relates to the shareholder meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Overtime is required during the Proxy season.