Operations Document Administrator (Contract) (JR1023399)
- 2601 14th Avenue, Markham, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
The Operations Document Administrator will be responsible for supporting ICS- CPS in providing high standards of delivery for Smart and Private Library process, Summit, Enhanced Packaging, Control # look ups, ETF and Consents and Fulfillment and co-ordination and support of production jobs in a timely manner.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Ensure a timely response to all internal requests for Private Library submissions according to specified time frames
- Maintain and update Private Library spreadsheets
- Load all Private Library documents into Smart Library using a web based program
- Segment Prospectus and Prospectus related documents on a daily basis using a web-based program
- Review, sort, and forward Smart Library spreadsheets with notation of any issues to Operations Team on a weekly basis
- Ensure all Summit materials handling and delivery are Co-ordinated to support production fulfillment
- Ensure all delivery requirements to support Enhanced packaging are completed and in place to support production
- ETF Consent and Fulfillment Jobs
- Support the C&PS team with requirements related to production fulfillment and delivery
- Work with outside partners and vendors to ensure all delivery of production related items is completed, tracked and delivered in a timely manner
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure World Class delivery.
- Complete special reports as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College Diploma in Business Administration is an asset
- Mutual Funds, SEDAR and Fund-SERV knowledge an asset
- Minimum 2 years of Client Service experience.
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant, Coordinator, or Project Assistant is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills, decision making skills, and attention to detail
- Windows environment.
- Computer literate in current software such as MS Office with proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal check.