Business Process Operations Administrator (JR1023270)
- 2601 14th Avenue, Markham, Canada
•Prepare source data for entry by opening, extracting and sorting mail
•Verify and log receipt of data, obtain missing data and establish priorities
•Complete data organization by sorting, batching, and archiving files
•Record data by operating data entry equipment, code information and resolve processing problems
•Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
•Accomplish department’s and organization’s mission by completing related results as needed
•Overtime is required during this contract and whenever required, based on processing volumes
•Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Post secondary education in Business Administration is an asset.
- Prior experience as a Data Entry Administrator is an asset. Able to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Prior experience in the financial industry is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, thoroughness and data entry skills on keypad (minimum 50/60 keystrokes per minute).
- Computer skills (Word/Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve, analyze information and handle confidential information.
Tools: Windows environment. All necessary advanced technological tools are provided