Graphic Design Intern (JR1023378)
- Olivia Business Centre Olivia Four al. Grunwaldzka 472B, Gdansk, Poland
The Graphics Intern will assist in building visually engaging reports using a combination of the Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office suites.
Working alongside colleagues in Europe, America and Asia, the role’s core responsibility will be the creation of charts and tables for key Broadridge reports, making the data analysed more accessible to readers.
While a strong candidate would have previous experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and a desire to work with data, some on-the-job training can also be provided. The position is therefore ideal for somebody looking to gain a first experience in publishing, as well as for candidates with an interest in market research or the financial sector.
Other tasks will include making updates to the InDesign report layouts/templates as necessary, and assisting colleagues with PowerPoint presentations. Together, these reports and presentations form part of Broadridge’s Distribution Insights service, providing data and analysis on the fund industry to asset managers worldwide.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Competent with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- A strong command of English.
- Patience and an excellent eye for detail.
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
- Publishing experience, or previous use of Adobe Creative Cloud products (InDesign, Illustrator).
- Prior work experience or an interest in the financial services industry – specifically asset management, and/or market research.
- Native-level English a plus.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."