Finance Manager (JR1021358)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge is hiring! We are currently looking to hire our next Financial Manager. This is a Full Time / Direct Hire role based out of our Newark, NJ location.
Are you passionate about joining our growing team? If so, please read below!
- Provide comprehensive financial leadership in support of GTO management and peer Finance organizations.
- Perform detailed analysis of financial and operational performance with limited direction including but not limited to revenue, expenses, margins, sales, and variance / trend analysis.
- Design, develop, and implement forward-looking financial models, develop business cases, key analytics, and ad hoc analyses to support business growth and improved financial performance.
- Advise department leadership on expense management through identifying key cost drivers, problem areas, and providing financial support / measurement of key initiatives.
- Proactively identifies and drives improvement opportunities for Finance organization and works closely with internal team and external clients to ensure improvement opportunities are implemented effectively and timely.
- Accountable for timely and accurate development and maintenance of operating budgets and forecasts that are typically highly complex and requires identifying and collecting relevant information from multiple organizations including Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Human Resources. Develop and build positive relationships with key points of contact in external organizations.
- Lead projects and initiatives that span across financial and business areas often with other Finance teams including Regional Finance, Sales Analytics, FP&A Operations, Business Planning, and Commission Operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, related field or equivalent experience required
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CFA) preferred
- 6+ years financial analysis experience required; 3 to 5 years of experience as an analyst.
- Preferably with experience in Oracle, PowerBI or TM1
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter who can work in a fast paced, quickly changing, and high pressure environment
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and project management
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and concisely, demonstrate high level of personal accountability, lead collaboratively, and apply critical thinking and sound judgment when faced with unstructured situation