Manager – External Reporting (JR1022890)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge is hiring! We are currently looking to hire our next Financial Manager of External Reporting. This is a Full Time / Direct Hire role based out of our Newark, NJ location.
Are you passionate about joining our growing team? If so, please read below!
- Handle all aspects of the Company’s Stock Compensation and benefit plan accounting
- Provide leadership to ensure the timely and accurate completion of the following functions:
- Quarterly 10-Q filings
- Annual 10-K filing
- Quarterly Earnings Release - financial data
- Accounting research responsibilities and benchmarking related to external reporting matters
- Run Ad Hoc reporting requests and support M&A activity
- Sarbanes-Oxley testing and attestations
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the accounting for the Company’s stock compensation and other benefit plans.
- Responsible for forecasting diluted share count for EPS calculations
- Responsible for the compilation and review of certain financial data that is included in the Company’s 10-Q and 10-K filings with the SEC as well as the quarterly Earnings Releases
- Provide support for Company business development representatives in potential Company M&A business acquisitions, including working with valuation specialists to derive intangible asset values associated with acquisitions.
- Building and leading relationships with various business partners, including the legal, treasury, business development and FP&A departments to secure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information and analysis.
- Ensure quarterly close activities are performed accurately and to required timelines.
- Review and approve blue book schedules for stockholders equity.
- 3-5 years Big 4 audit experience preferred, having attained the Senior Associate level for at least one year.
- CPA required
- Experience with publicly traded companies external filings.
- Experience working with external auditors on audit issues.
- Experience researching and understanding SEC rules and GAAP accounting rules a plus
- Demonstrated skills in handling projects.
- Drive projects to successful completion.
- Ability to multi-task and meet designated deadlines.
- Work with limited direct supervision.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Solid communication skills are a must (written and verbal)
- Ability to research and understand complex accounting issues
- Identify and implement creative solutions that support increased efficiency and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting