Scrum Master (CTW ) (JR1022911)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is seeking a hardworking and motivated Scrum Master to join our growing team in Edgewood, NY. Do you have a strong Scrum Master background and a proven track record of collaborating effectively with multiple teams to deliver outstanding results? We would love for you to help us in facilitating the improvement of productivity and join our team. We'd love to hear from you!
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects and programs through effective facilitation and leadership
- Guide and coach the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the team to become self-organized
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within and outside of the team
- Track and report status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting
- Remove blockers and impediments
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner and key stakeholders on Agile/Scrum practice
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of project management experience; managing complex projects or multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- PMP or Scrum certification a Plus
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record for delivering results