Client Relations Administrator (JR1022808)
- 2601 14th Avenue, Markham, Canada
The Client Relations Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Client Management team in providing and maintaining high standards of client service.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Ensure timely response to all internal and external client requests and inquiries.
- Assist Client Management to co-ordinate timely and accurate mailings.
- Notify client of material shortages, non-receipt of material, or proxy mailings that did not meet the minimum requirement – timely follow-up is critical.
- Assist with electronic delivery flagging and URL follow-up.
- Respond to job exception reports, material exception reports, interim material call list report, and proxy material call list report.
- Assist with preparation of Affidavits of Mailing, letters of confirmation and preparation for registration at meetings.
- Ensure Canadian and U.S. processing teams are advised of any updates; maintain phone log; answer/respond to phone inquiries; and ensure special services are invoiced immediately.
- Overtime is required based on work volumes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- College Diploma in Business Administration is an asset.
- Windows environment.
- All necessary advanced technological tools are provided.
- 1-2 years of previous client service experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong professional email communication
- Intermediate proficiency for Word and Excel.
- Able to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with fellow associates, other departments, management, and outside vendors, as required.
- Fluent in French is preferred.