Client Management Operations Associate
- Raleigh Blvd, Raleigh, NC, USA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an Associate to join our Client Management & Transformation team in Raleigh. The Business Process Outsourcing team at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. We have a broad client base at Broadridge and with the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge. We give you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function.
- Developing and owning client relationships. Onboarding new clients to the Business Process Outsourcing platform using project management standards
- Leading monthly Business Governance Committee meetings and quarterly Executive Governance Committee meetings including crafting collateral and ensuring contractual commitments are met
- Ensuring system & facility access is controlled & documented and appropriate controls are in place
- Leading a transformation of client metrics and reporting including benchmarking, standard methodologies, industry measurements, and trend analysis
- Handling critical issues related to internal and external partners
- Crafting, maintaining, and adhering to all Client related Detailed Function Lists and Service Level Agreements (contractual obligations)
- Communicating effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, with senior management, and with clients
- Owning the change control process across the organization to ensure client-driven requests are satisfied in a timely and accurate manner
- Participating in client visits and events, both virtual and in-person (when applicable)
- Establishing and encouraging effective working relationships across Broadridge functions including Sales, Account Management, Strategic Pricing, Service Delivery and Product teams.
- Utilize metrics to drive client assessments and identify revenue opportunities
- Craft multifaceted dashboards via PowerBI or other business intelligence tools to drive effective decision-making
- College degree required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and in a team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of financial services and capital market operations
- Proficiency working with large data sets and data transformation tools
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.